The Autumn Statement 2014 was delivered by the Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne, on Wednesday 3 December. IFS researchers presented their analysis at a briefing the following day. Presentation slides are below:
- Paul Johnson, Introductory remarks
- Gemma Tetlow, Still five more years of austerity to go?
- Rowena Crawford, Alternative choices over the future spending squeeze
- Stuart Adam, Personal taxes and benefits
- Helen Miller, Business taxes
- Additional analysis by James Browne and William Elming, Distributional analysis to accompany Autumn Statement 2014