The Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne, delivered his pre-election Budget on Wednesday 17 March. IFS researchers presented their analysis at a briefing the following day. Presentation slides are below:
- Paul Johnson, Opening remarks: IFS Post-Budget Briefing 2015
- Gemma Tetlow, The end (of austerity) is nigh?
- Soumaya Keynes, Public services spending
- Stuart Adam, Pensions, savings and business taxation
- Robert Joyce, Household incomes: overall trends and the impact of tax and benefit changes